Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Process of Assignment 2 :)

My Subject Matter and Skill Problem

 At first I had chosen bag as my subject matter but it doesn't work so good due to lack of understanding about the rules of third. Therefore, I need to try my best to improve my skills by listening the advise from my lecturer about the colors, brightnest, contrast and also the interception of The Rules of Third. 

Tutorial time on Tuesday, Sept 3

I had prepared 2 different subject matters on tutorial time. The first subject matter are wine. I took about 70 pictures of different angles, background and also the types of wine. The second subject matter would be the Pooh bears. These are the examples of the wine pictures that i had taken. Take a look on this video :)


After that, i showed Ms. Lisa the other subject matter of the Poohs and she said that the Poohs as the subject matter are more interesting than the wine. And so, I chosen my Pooh as my priority subject matter. 




Hehehe.. It is just a short trailer for my Pooh bear. Soon will upload the Pooh's movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment