Thursday, November 21, 2013

Assignment 4- Face Cutouts! :)

For the color, I get my inspiration from one of my Facebook friend, she took a picture with many clowns and that where I get my inspiration. However, I still pick the color that I like because I don't wish to copy the object that has been made by others. Besides, clown needs to be very colorful and funky so just added lots of color will do. Here's the picture of it. :)

Credits: the owner, one of my FB friend.

We need to build a mock-up of the face cutouts structure before we build the real size one. We had spent about 3 hours to build this little thing and we thought it looks pretty good even if it was in small size. I had drawn this little clown for the mock-up. Since it called clown, I mixed several colors on it so that it would give a cheerful look. Besides, it can either hold the balloons, colorful umbrella or juggler ball. (It's so hard to choose)  :)

My Sketch :)

I changed the clown a little because it will be too tall if my clown standing on the ball. So when I draw it on the mock-up, it looks like this,

Mock-up shorty clown? :)

And when all combined together, our mock-up looks perfect! :D


Full view mock-up :)

Can't wait to see it in life size, 6 feet tall! BRING IT ON! Teehee :)


No comments:

Post a Comment